Welcome to the LogistiCare Facility web site for Missouri Medicaid. This site hosts information and forms that medical facilities in MO can use to schedule non-emergency medical transportation for Medicaid participants who have no other way to get a ride.
All trips must be pre-arranged and confirmed by LogistiCare.
Please refer to the following documents for more information:
- What LogistiCare is responsible for in Missouri
- Brochure for Missouri healthcare facilities
- Brochure for Medicaid participants
- Frequently Asked Questions from Healthcare Facilities and Medical Providers
- Standing Order Request Form
- Pre-Transportation Verification Form for transport beyond the MO HealthNet Travel Standard
The forms on this site are stored in PDF format. Your computer must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed for you to be able to read and print the forms. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Acrobat, you can download it for free at www.adobe.com. Look for the “Get Adobe Reader” icon and follow the instructions.