Welcome to the LogistiCare Facility web site for Wisconsin Medicaid and BadgerCare Plus, and the Southeast Region Managed Care Organizations. This site hosts information and forms that medical facilities in Wisconsin can use to schedule non-emergency medical transportation for eligible members who have no other way to get a ride.
Medicaid and BadgerCare Plus members who are enrolled in an HMO in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee, Kenosha, and Racine counties will receive their NEMT services through LogistiCare.
The following members will continue to receive transportation services through LGTC management system:
- Wisconsin Medicaid
- Family-Planning Only Services
- BadgerCare Plus Standard Plan
- BadgerCare Plus Benchmark Plan
- Tuberculosis-Only Services
- Express Enrollment for Pregnant Woman
Please Note: The following members do not receive non-emergency medical transportation through LogistiCare:
- Nursing home residents
- BadgerCare Plus Core Plan or BadgerCare Plus Basic Plan
- However, Core and Basic Plan members may also be enrolled in Family-Planning Only Services and may receive NEMT to covered family planning services only.
- Wisconsin Well Woman Program
- Wisconsin Chronic Disease Program
- Qualified Medicare Beneficiary Only
- Qualifying Individual 1
- Qualified disabled working individuals
- Emergency services
- Specified Low-Income Medicare Beneficiary
All trips must be pre-arranged and confirmed by LogistiCare.
Please refer to the following these documents on the “Downloads” section above for more information:
- What LogistiCare is responsible for in Wisconsin
- ForwardHealth Update to Providers
- ForwardHealth Update to Members
- Frequently Asked Questions from Healthcare Facilities and Medical Providers
The forms on this site are stored in PDF format. Your computer must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed for you to be able to read and print the forms. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Acrobat, you can download it for free at www.get.adobe.com/reader/.