Effective January 1, 2016 LogistiCare will provide NEMT services for the Elderplan New York - Medicaid Advantage/ Medicaid Advantage Plus and Homefirst MLTC and Senior Whole Health Managed Long Term Care (Medicaid Advantage and Advantage Plus).
Welcome to the LogistiCare Facility website for information regarding the following NY Plans and Programs:
- Affinity Health Plan Medicare
- Empire BCBS HealthPlus FHP (19 and 20 year olds), CHIP Managed Long Term Care and Medicaid Advantage
- Anthem Empire BCBS Medicare Advantage
- Elderplan New York - Medicaid Advantage/ Medicaid Advantage Plus and Homefirst MLTC
- Nassau County Department of Social Services Medicaid plan members and recipients
- Senior Whole Health Managed Long Term Care (Medicaid Advantage and Advantage Plus)
- United Community Plan New York Medicaid/Medicare Advantage Plans
If you have general questions, please review the New York Facility Brochure and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. Also, please be aware that LogistiCare is only responsible for certain types of non-emergency medical transportation in the state. Please refer to the document titled “What LogistiCare is Responsible For in New York” for more information. The remaining documents on this site include forms used to request transportation services as well as informational brochures you can provide to your plan members.
The forms on this site are stored in PDF format. Your computer must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed for you to be able to read and print the forms. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Acrobat, you can download it for free at www.get.adobe.com/reader/.
Please select one of the links on the top navigation to use the features of the site.